Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day 2013


Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for Kendra and her help this past week.  She is known as "Sunshine" and it makes perfect sense. She has been just that...a ray of sunshine, hope, happiness and love in our home.  It has been a memorable week!  

As we make our trek back to the West, my heart is full of many emotions.  I wish Jonathan could go with us, and yet I think he needs a little break too.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity and the family that await us with open arms.  This too shall be a beautiful adventure and I can hardly wait to do all the things I've promised the kids.  I just might even have a chance to ride a horse, catch some frogs with the kids, lay on my back and watch the clouds roll by. Jump on the trampoline, go camping, and hear the voices and laughter I have missed. There is nothing like going home and the love of family.

I AM FREE!   
Every once in a while, Jonathan likes to entertain me and the kids with a good dance in the living room.

Happy 4th of July

Eden....what can I say...she is just too cute for words. :)



Kendra,
There is no greater gift than to love and be loved.... you have taught us so many things!


No comments: