I have nothing against brown eyes, but these blue eyes of Eden's have won me over.
Can you believe she is 2 months old? I'm in shock with how the time has flown. My little one is tipping the scale at about 11 pounds of chubby cuteness. We are in love with her.
Recently some friends of ours adopted a baby and when I told the kids about it they were so worried that maybe we would "give Eden away". So far I have kept my promise. Eden is a keeper. She is so content and I guess after 4 children I have finally figured out what she needs and why she is crying. Either that or she's just an easy baby. Probably a little of both.
I'm so grateful for my children and the blessed experience of watching them grow.
Love can never be measured in words, but my heart is just about to burst with gratitude thinking about our precious Eden Grace.
Happy 2 months!
1 comment:
We did they exact same thing with our kids at that age. They will survive!
Post a Comment