The baby goats won us over. They were sooooo cute and there were more than you could count.
One even took a liking to Kian's nose. He wasn't too sure about it, but he was a good sport.
It was an amazing adventure for Kian and Sophi. I know Kaidence and Chase would have loved it too, so we'll have to take them all back again sometime to see it.
Sophi and Kian had their first ride on a bus and I can appreciate car seats and seat belts even more now. It was all I could do to keep them in their seats. :)
When Daddy got home from work, we celebrated Kian's second birthday (just a little bit early, it's actually on the 19th) but "Kian style", meaning we ate one of his favorite meals, sloppy joes with tater tots and pink sauce and of course his veggies too and then we watched his favorite movie "The LION KING." Afterwards, it was some fun presents from the kids and his awesome water table from Mom and Dad. He LOVED it! In fact, we had a hard time pulling him away from it to blow out the candles on his Lion cake. I have a feeling he's going to be wet all the time now, but at least it won't be the toilet water he's playing in. :)
The cake was a hit with all the kids. When I pulled it out of the fridge this morning Kian said, "that is Scar" so I was happy he could identify it. :)
We just love our Kian. He is so full of life and a song to sing. Before I even got out of bed this morning I could hear Kian awake and singing his favorite tune "Choose the Right" with gusto. He's even added another line to the song..."Choose the right and God will bless you ever more." It is really too cute. I think it's a good thing he and Chase share the same room, because on more days than not, Chase wakes up to that inspiring tune. :)
We love you Kian!
Happy, Happy, Birthday Big Boy!
2 comments:
You scared me for a second. I thought, oh boy, I'm really losing it and I forgot to call Kian on his birhtday. So glad I still have a day to remember :) What an adorable boy and a cute cake!We love you Kian. Can't believe he's 2!
That was a cute cake, Mindi. Your kids are growing up so fast. What a fun time in life!
Post a Comment