The bug catchers are back and excited as ever to find rolly pollies and any other creepy crawlies.
Polly's nest is right under Kaidence and Sophia's bedroom window.
Egg number 3 came yesterday.
And, of course, Polly is still laying her eggs. Today is egg number 4. I'm so proud of her. What a Duck. It reminds me of the story of "Wilbur" the famous pig. We just need a Charlotte spider to come around and spin cute little webs about Polly. Now that would be something.
Anyhow, I just love this time of year. I hope everyone is getting a taste of spring in their corner of the world.
4 comments:
When you describe the spring there, it makes me miss the midwest. Such a beautiful place!
Do you find out soon what you are having or do you leave it for a surprise?
I finally planted those forget me not seeds you gave us last year, they have already sprouted! When they bloom, I will take a picture. Thanks for your thoughtfulness of your gift! I love flowers and especially that the seeds were from you :) Take Care ♥
You'll have to squeeze a trip into your schedule while we live out here. We'd love to have you come visit and stay with us. I'm so glad you planted those seeds. You are wonderful with flowers so I bet they will be beautiful. Can't wait to see a picture Staci.
I will be scheduling an ultra-sound soon. I'm about 16 weeks now. I'm so sure it is a girl, but I guess we'll find out just to make sure. We are planning on doing a nursery...after all these kids, I've never had one so I think finding out will be a good thing so we can plan the right colors. :) Miss you! Hugs!
That's exciting to have a Nusery :) Have fun decorating! So, exciting to be looking forward to holding another baby.
And yes we should plan a trip to come see you guys :) I would love to come in the fall that's my favorite season in the Midwest!!! Maybe next year :)
Can't believe how grown up everyone is! It looks like a beautiful time of year out there :)
Post a Comment