Last weekend he and his buddies crashed at our place for a few days while they enjoyed the sights of Vegas and some good times watching their beloved Utah State Basketball team.
The kids loved the company and the opportunity to show off their many talents; cart wheels, art work, loud animal sounds, and anything else entertaining they could come up with.
They were very disappointed when Uncle Ethan and his friends had to leave.
But on Saturday they were ecstatic when he joined us for breakfast.
He had come to Vegas again to play in a volleyball tournament. We even had a chance to go watch his team play. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Utah State and Volleyball! Go AGGIES!
Thanks so much for coming Ethan. We hope you'll make it out to Quincy too!
1 comment:
I found your blog! It was really nice seeing you last Friday at the Mann's. You're probably getting ready to move. I'm very excited for you and your family. I'll definitely be visiting your blog. Take care. - Clausia.
Post a Comment