Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Monday, October 11, 2010

Milestones and more pictures

Kian started eating rice cereal last Saturday and since his first bite, he loved it!
I've always waited until my babies were over 5 months to start any food and I can't believe how natural it comes to them. They are great eaters.
I wish I had a picture of Kaidence and Sophia's reactions when after watching Kian, they just had to have a taste. They thought they would enjoy it just as much as he did, but boy were they surprised. Kaidence said, "Gros!!!" "Why do you feed that to him?" I must admit, that I think it is gros too. :) I can't wait to add some applesauce and bannanas to spice it up a bit. For now though, I add a drop of mollasses, for digestion and well, flavor too. :)
Boys are so much fun!
Kaidence is such a wonderful helper with Kian.
You could say, she is the second mom around here.
What a handsome little guy if I do say so myself.
My babies....where would I be without them!

5 comments:

Nanette said...

What cute pictures! It is always nice to have good help. And, I also agree that baby cereal and baby food is gross - yuck! Just think of what we would be willing to eat if spices and seasonings where never added to our food.

Staci Rocha said...

He is so handsome!!! i love seeing pictures of your kids!

hey, how much longer will you be where you are at? Is Jonathon almost done?

Take care my dear friend and i look forward to our next get together! We should start planning one for next spring? Maybe Womens Conference or a time out!

Maren said...

He is adorable! All your kids are. So, does molasses really help with digestion? I'm sure it would help the taste, for sure. I've never heard of adding that, but I bet my kids wish I would've known that when they were little.

Allison said...

That's so exciting! I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!!

blair and maisy said...

So cute! I'm sure it's nice to have Kaidence around helping to be a second little mother :)