It's hard to believe Sophi is almost 10 months. I remember writing the 10 week post and that seems like yesterday. She is growing and changing so much, and even though the time has gone by fast, I have enjoyed every moment and milestone.
Today, Sophia is crawling at top speed. She loves to play and wrestle with her siblings, (although that is probably a defense mechanism). She is one tough little sister full of smiles and a little mischief too. She keeps her eye on the gate at the bottom of the stairs and if it happens to be left open, she makes a bee-line for it and climbs as fast and as far as she can, giggling all the way. Yesterday, I heard that familiar giggle and found her sitting on the very top step, just waiting for me to rescue her. That did give me a bit of a scare. Sophi loves to get into things and has a great fascination with the piano. Maybe that will be her instrument of choice. Only time will tell.
Anyhow, here are a few pictures and a video I captured the other day.
4 comments:
Chase is such a watchful brother but Sophi is sure giving him a run for his money! Are you surviving? :)
Oh, they grow yo way to fast! Thanks for the pointers on the 72 hour kits... I need to update ours oh so badly.
She looks like she's all smiles in all of her pictures! Watch out- she's mobile and she's fast :) It was good to see you guys the other day!
Sophi is beautiful, love the brown eyes! Allison will probably have brown/hazel eyes :) i wish our babies first year of life didn't go so FAST!
Post a Comment