Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunset Park, Fall 2008

We love the park! Since moving to Henderson, we have been pleasantly surprised by the number and quality of parks. We feel so blessed that there are more than enough places to play, especially since we don't have a backyard. The kids have always enjoyed feeding the ducks and this time was no exception. We took our friend Robin along and enjoyed the cooler weather and friendly ducks on the path. Some were just a little too friendly (like they hadn't been fed). I wonder how many left-over dried out loaves of bread those ducks consume each day anyhow? Here's some fun pictures of the adventure. X out the pigeons and it was very enjoyable. Sorry! I've never been a fan of those birds. They are just way too personal and in your face kind of creatures.

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

We missed you guys on Fri- I hope you enjoyed your date :) So, the park that we went to that night is my favorite ever. We're going to have to go together, so you can see it.