Our Journey

Our Journey
Est. June 28th, 2003

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy # 3 Kaidence

Kaidence celebrated her big number 3 officially on January 2nd, but we decided to celebrate a little early over Christmas break so as she could be surrounded by lots of family.
Her favorite part had to be the bright yellow butterfly cake.
She gave me specific orders to make it pretty and I think I succeeded.
Kaidence is truly a joy and great blessing in our lives. We are amazed at how such a little
person can make such a diffence in our lives. When she was born our lives as we knew it changed completely and for that we are sooooo grateful.

1 comment:

Troop 442 said...

Mindi!
I'm so happy you guys have a blog! It looks great too! You and you kids are so beautiful! It's so great to keep in touch! Thak you for sending me your link. I'll check in often.
XO,
Cami